Below you will find screenshots from the web projects that I have worked on. For more information about the code behind these pages or to inquire about web development services, please contact me.
- Click on the < or > buttons to view different screenshots.
- Click on the "Before/After" button to switch between the before and after image for each page.
My back-end development experience includes, but is not limited to, working with ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Webforms, C#, VB.NET, and interfacing with SQL databases, Active Directory accounts, and web services.
Click here to view the Polar Clock.
Elyse Dashew for School Board
The Professional Counselor
This WordPress site was customized using PHP to remove some of the design blemishes that were left behind from the applied theme. I used custom Excerpts and other styling in order to customize the posts to meet users' needs. Custom widgets were added in order to provide links to specific files and certain categories of posts.
Photoshop / Graphics
In addition to my front-end and back-end web development skills, I can create web page mock-ups, simple logos, and other graphics using Adobe Photoshop. I have experience working with Photoshop versions 7, CS4, and CS7.
- IDEs: I have extensive experience working with Microsoft Visual Studio. My experience covers Visual Studio from version 2003 to 2015.
- Source Control: My development experience includes working with both Team Foundation Server and Subversion / SVN source control repositories (and I'm familiar with Git / GitHub).
- Agile: I have worked on multiple teams using the Agile / Scrum software development process.
- Tracking: Ticketing systems used: Spiceworks and Numara Track-IT.
- Text editors: My preferred text-editors are ConTEXT and Notepad++.
Through my professional experience, I have successfully managed mass email campaigns that were sent to over 50,000 recipients.
I have used the following email marketing systems:
I also have corporate experience using Microsoft Outlook and Lotus Notes.